Are you looking for a fun and creative activity to do with your friends? Have you ever heard of a paint and sip party? It’s a fantastic trend that’s been gaining popularity, and I can’t wait to try it out myself. Instead of going to a studio, why not host your own paint and sip party in the comfort of your own home?
Inviting Your Friends to Sip and Paint
There are so many creative ways to invite your friends to a paint and sip party. You can get crafty and make mini-canvas invites with all the details of the party. They’re inexpensive and give a quirky touch to the event. Alternatively, you can choose thematic print invitations or even create a Facebook event to invite everyone.
Preparing for the Sip and Paint Affair
To ensure everyone has a comfortable space to paint, you will need tables and chairs for everyone. If your dining or kitchen table can accommodate everyone, great! But if not, you can easily rent tables from a local rental company. Additionally, don’t forget to protect your tables and floors with tablecloths and bring in some extra chairs.
Essential Supplies for Your Sip and Paint Party
To make sure your paint and sip party is a success, you’ll need to gather some essential supplies. Here’s a quick list:
- Sip and Paint Party Tables: Rent or use your own tables to create a comfortable space.
- Chairs for Everyone: Make sure everyone has a seat for painting breaks and conversations.
- Table Cloths: Protect your tables and floors from potential spills and stains.
- Sip and Paint Party Supply Pack: You can either order supplies separately or get an all-in-one kit from Amazon.
- Easels: Consider purchasing easels or use clean pizza take-out boxes as a thrifty alternative.
- Canvas Options: Choose between blank canvas, stretched canvas, or pre-drawn canvas for your party.
- Paints and Paint Brushes: Opt for water-based paints for easy cleanup and grab some paint palette holders.
- Wine, Wine, and More Wine: Don’t forget to stock up on a variety of wines for your guests to enjoy.
Let the Sip and Paint Party Begin!
Once you have everything set up, it’s time for the fun to begin! Setting a theme for your paint and sip party can make it even more enjoyable. You can choose a seasonal theme or have a famous artist print ready to inspire your guests. Some popular options are Van Gogh’s “Starry Night” or Monet’s “Sunflowers.”
Discover New Wines at Your Sip and Paint Party
A paint and sip party is a great opportunity to try different wines. While you may have your go-to favorites, why not explore some new options? Here are a few wines you might not have tried before:
Sip and Paint White Wine 101:
- Vino Verde: A Portuguese wine with a light sparkle and a hint of pear sweetness.
- Sauvignon Blanc: Crisp, refreshing, and delicious, particularly from New Zealand’s Marlborough region.
- Unoaked Chardonnay: A modern twist on Chardonnay, offering a bold and round flavor profile.
- Sparkling Moscato: A sweet and fizzy wine that pairs perfectly with fresh fruits.
Sip and Paint Red Wine 101:
- Ripasso: An affordable alternative to Amarone, this dried grape wine offers a rich and deep flavor.
- Sangue di Giuda: A sparkling and sweet red wine with a fascinating backstory.
- Côtes Du Rhône: A French blend with earthy flavors and subtle notes of raspberry and strawberry.
- Zinfandel: Not to be confused with white zinfandel, this slightly sweet red wine is a crowd-pleaser.
Paint and Sip Rosé Options:
Rosé wines come in a range of flavors and styles, from sweet to dry. Here are a few options to consider:
- Coteaux d’Aix en Provence: A dry rosé from the Provence region in France, known for its floral notes.
- Rosé Sangria: Try Lolea No.5 sangria, which includes hibiscus flowers and ginger for a sophisticated twist.
- Canned Rosé: House Wine Rosé Bubbles, available in a can, offers a convenient and refreshing option.
Remember to serve your wine at the appropriate temperature. White and rosé wines should be chilled between 45-49 degrees Fahrenheit, while red wines are best enjoyed between 60-70 degrees Fahrenheit.
Enjoy Your Sip and Paint Event!
Now that you have all the essential information and supplies, it’s time to sit back, sip on some wine, and enjoy your paint and sip party with your friends. Cheers to a fun and creative experience!
Other Posts from Thrifty Little Mom that you might enjoy:
- [5 Twists on a Classic Picnic Outing with Friends](link to article)
- [Best Adult Birthday Party Places](link to article)
- [30 Epic Party Dance Songs every party playlist needs](link to article)